Saturday, April 19, 2008

Smiley Saturday



I have to start doing this... thanks to GEMISHT and LIGHTENING for this wonderful Idea..
smiley saturday.. what today to I have to smile about...
  • I should really be thankful for the rain... it means that we have never been on water restrictions like half the other country.
  • The kids are home on holidays, this first week has gone by quite fast.. they are being good so far, have been helping out.
  • I am thankful that tonight when I called into Bilo, my window wasn't smashed in like a few others.
  • I am in love with my new fridge!! and the money we saved when I talked to guy down :)
  • I have made contact with a very good friend over seas, through the marvelous site Facebook
  • And last but not least, I am grateful for a wonderful husband who has been a huge help this last week at home when he hasn't been able to work because of the rain.\

I hope this post finds you all well!!!

HUGS
Chandelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for joining us this week Chandelle. It's great to have you and I'm pleased you had a good week AND you've been getting some help. :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi Chandelle - I am a first time visitor - Trish from Sydney.
Great reasons to smile.I love it when I get a bargain too.
The rain is a blessing too though our house looks like a Chinese laundry.