Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Poor Car...



The photo doesn't really do it justice..

Thursday night, after procrastination, I decided to go to the shops to get the present for Glenn, it was his birthday after all (22nd march) get there, and the shop is closed. Found something else, and when leaving decided the kids were good and could have an icecream..

waiting in the drive thru of Macca's... a large 4wd, with a large bull bar, rammed up the back of us. They weren't watching I guess..

We are ok, I am sore, and its effected the recovery from surgery.. but thankfully the kids are fine, and the other people have insurance, so we have no out of pocket expenses..

maybe its a hint to stay away from the shops LOL

Take care

C

xoxoxox

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Chandelle,

Only just catching up with my blog reading !!

Glad to hear you are OK but not that it will slow down your recovery a bit. Hope that is all going OK now.

Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you all !!!